Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 4: Leaves

Leaves.

If I had written this entry within the past 12 years up until March this year, I could have posted the day 4 challenge as this:


The LEAVE as defined in my CAREER BIBLE.  By virtue of responsibility, this came to be my top of mind recall of the word LEAVE. :)

Not that it is a problem, I strongly believe that the science of managing Human Capital is the thing I do best. 

Now, here's my real entry for day 4.

With some little rays from mother sunshine, this showcase my day 4 subject.


Can't help but sing...

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see ‘em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....saying.. how do you do
They're really saying......i love you.
]

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

Day 4 brought to an appreciation of a wonderful world.  Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment