Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 2: Smile

Got my right brain working fast for day 2, because its always easy to catch a happy moment.

Would there be anything best than capturing the smile of a child?





My husband and I couldn't get enough of this sweet-cheeky baby!

Isn't she so charming?  She got bottomless versions of that, and I could post tons!  I'd do that in a separate blog debuting her! We're very happy that while waiting for our own little one, this lovely little earthling gives us a joyful company.   

This little bug is fondly called Mumai. And her real name is Emma Paige.
She is the bunso of our good friends, Allan & Lindsay Vergara.

Her smile captivates mushy people like me!  Wouldn't you just want to hug and cuddle this kind of sugar bug?!! 

Day 2 photo challenge from sweet cheeky little Mumai. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment