Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 6: Books

Migrating made me choose.  It was hard!

Limited to only 46 kgs, I was left with no option but to bring just few of my precious books.  That was really sad, I wish I could have brought them all! 

My dependable reads are pedestaled on top of my bedside lamp. 

Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.
John Maxwell's Leadership Collection.
Praying through Life's Problems.
NINA GARCIA fashion series.
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.
Art of Non-Conformity.
The Happiness Project.


my tested quick fix
Had previous post on recommended self-help books here.  Some of my quick fixes are here too.


courtesy of Pinterest

Oh I miss my books, hope to see all of you here soon!

Kuha ko kayo ng visa, wait for Mohma!


Day 6 in the company of good books. Check! 

No comments:

Post a Comment