Friday, August 17, 2012

Ang Pag-ibig


I am not an easy music lover, but  whenever I hear few piece that outwardly tickled my fancy and had quite a stab on things I believe in.. I go gaga and the tune directly heads in to my miniscule list of repertoire!

Sometime ago, I heard a rave from a friend picking this song as funky yet reflective.  A fun analogy of LOVE, of how it is true and how it is not. A contemporary interpretation of love, (Pag-ibig to us Filipinos) as depicted from the verses of the bible at 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7.

... And this added to my still budding playlist. They're about 15 now. :) teehee! 

Come take a peek and hope you enjoy! :)

ANG PAG-IBIG
by Yeng Constantino

Ang pag-ibig, hindi parang cellphone
Pag naluma, papalitan

Panghabag buhay ang pag-ibig ko sa'yo, o sinta
Kahit na topakin ka, iintindihin kita


This wittingly reminded me to be grateful for the LOVE I got.  It is far from perfect, as we both are far from perfect! 

But what I'm most happy about is that though we may not be always on the same page, I'm thankful that we are reading the same book.

Love you dear hubby! 


No comments:

Post a Comment